All of Your Nursing Home Abuse Legal Needs, including a Free nursing home abuse consultations with a Nursing Home Abuse Lawyer.
Our site has been designed to help families whose loved one has been the victim of abuse under the care of a nursing home. Every year nursing home abuse takes a large toll on the 1.6 million nursing home residents nationwide. The decision to place a family member under the care of a nursing home can be enough of a challenge without having to consider the 9,000 instances of abuse that occurred in a two-year period from January 1999- January 2001. The severity of some instances of nursing home abuse is a direct indication that immediate changes need to be made and implemented to stop any more pain and suffering from occurring. Our sound legal counsel can help bring justice to the families of the deceased or injured residents and put a stop to the alarming instances of nursing home abuse that occurs on a nationwide basis.
If you have any questions regarding nursing home abuse, please contact us.
- Unexplained bruises, cuts, burns, sprains, or fractures in various stages of healing
- Bedsores or frozen joints
- Unexplained venereal disease or genital infections; vaginal or anal bleeding; torn, stained, or bloody underclothing
- Sudden changes in behavior
- Staff refusing to allow visitors to see resident or delays in allowing visitors to see resident
- Staff not allowing resident to be alone with visitor
- Resident being kept in an over-medicated state
- Loss of resident's possessions
- Sudden large withdrawals from bank accounts or changes in banking practices
- Abrupt changes in will or other financial documents